Who we are:
ValueFirst works with businesses to help them reach out to their consumers in seamless ways. Founded in 2003, ValueFirst is a global leader in cross-channel communications.
We enable intelligent conversations across channels with our solutions:
Communication: WhatsApp for Business, Google verified SMS, Voice Solutions, Email Solutions and SMS Solutions
Automation: Drive action at any marketing stage from Awareness to Retention with Augmento, ReachRight and WhizT
Intelligence: Build NLP ready chatbots that integrate seamlessly anywhere with Surbo
ValueFirst has performed over 100 Billion interactions across platforms and is driven by 350 people across the globe. Over the years, ValueFirst has served a large customer base across BFSI, E-commerce, Retail, IT Software, Manufacturing, Internet, Automobile, Government sector, Education, Travel, Media, Hospitality, Healthcare, Consumer verticals, etc. We have offices based out of Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Nepal, UAE and UK.
About the team
Curious, excited about the latest technology, always ready to create and give magic to the products and tools of the future. This team’s core responsibility is to ensure best-in-class product development, to ensure that our products are engineered best for security, reliability and scalability.
This team is looking for ideas from every area of computer science including artificial intelligence, natural language processing, Big data, Analytics, distributed computing and user interface design to a name a few. Versatile & passionate team ever ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and handle any project as our business grows and evolves to make an impact on millions of users.
- Work on different modules of existing product as well as on custom client requirement
- Implement product roadmap
- Responsible for application design, code development, testing and deployment and maintenance
- Contribute in all phases of development lifecycle
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product and database to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- B.E / B.Tech / MCA/ BSc computer science
- 2+ years of experience on PHP 5.3+, PHP 7and on PHP frameworks such as Laravel 5.x, Lumen (Restful API)
- Understanding of: In-memory Database: Redis, MongoDB
- Knowledge of RDBMS: MySQL/MariaDB
- Working knowledge on tools and applications like ORM, SOAP, Bootstrap, GIT, PHPUnit
- Knowledge of version tools SVN / GIT
- Ability to effectively work in a team
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills and a problem solver
- Proven ability to multitask and manage multiple tasks