Who we are:
ValueFirst works with businesses to help them reach out to their consumers in seamless ways. Founded in 2003, ValueFirst is a global leader in cross-channel communications.
We enable intelligent conversations across channels with our solutions:
Communication: WhatsApp for Business, Google verified SMS, Voice Solutions, Email Solutions and SMS Solutions
Automation: Drive action at any marketing stage from Awareness to Retention with Augmento, ReachRight and WhizT
Intelligence: Build NLP ready chatbots that integrate seamlessly anywhere with Surbo
ValueFirst has performed over 100 Billion interactions across platforms and is driven by 350 people across the globe. Over the years, ValueFirst has served a large customer base across BFSI, E-commerce, Retail, IT Software, Manufacturing, Internet, Automobile, Government sector, Education, Travel, Media, Hospitality, Healthcare, Consumer verticals, etc. We have offices based out of Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Nepal, UAE and UK.
- Experience in Angular / TypeScript would be added advantage.
- Knowledge of Web Application security best practices, OWASP and VAPT awareness
- Knowledge of Zeplin, Photoshop, Git, Jira.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Go-getter attitude
Brief Job Description
- Develop user interfaces with the latest front-end technologies
- Requirement analysis, software design, coding, unit testing, documentation, lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support
- Research, analyze, and develop product features of increasingly complex nature
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale
- Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Interface with product teams to gather requirements and develop software
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web application development.